Guía de Isora present a new edition of “Wine Month Guía de Isora”
You can enjoy different events of gastronomy, culture and revitalization around wine:
– On Friday 20th, the show “Boleros al Vino” arrives at Vera de Erques at 8:00 p.m. An original musical concert accompanied by a commented wine tasting (capacity limited to 100 people). POSTPONED
– On Saturday 21st, a wine initiation workshop will be held in Chiguergue accompanied by theater / oral narration at 8:00 p.m. (capacity limited to 100 people)POSTPONED
– On Friday 27th in Chío you can enjoy the event “Al vino vino”, with music, theater and a wine tasting. (capacity limited to 100 people).
– On Saturday 28th we will have two appointments :
* At 11.00 in the Alcalá Culture Center, initiation to the tasting of ham and wine pairing (limited places, maximum 20 people. Price:12€ ).
* From 19.30 to 00:30 a new edition of the Night of Tapas and Wines with wine tasting and tapas with isorana gastronomy will begin in the Plaza de Playa de San Juan, as well as live musical performances.POSTPONED
– On Sunday 29th and as the culmination of this month dedicated to wine, the XXXI Insular Wine Contest of Guía de Isora, in the modalities of Processed Wines, will be held in the Plaza de Chirche at 11.00 am and Artisan Wines. CANCELLED
The registration period for the activity of March 28 will open soon (at the price of 12€ at the Department of Culture, maximum 20 people).